The INCLUSION and HiReach projects teamed up to organise a final joint virtual conference titled “Inclusive mobility for an inclusive society: new approaches and solutions. How can transport benefit us all?”
The event lasted three hours and was moderated by Karen Vancluysen, POLIS Secretary General. The event was made of two parts. While the first part looked at challenges and issues related to transport poverty and accessibility, the second part provided the participants with tools, methods, and solutions to design a more inclusive mobility system for all, and in particular, for vulnerable-to-exclusion people living in urban, peri-urban, rural and remote areas.
On this page, you can download all the presentations and watch again the recording of the webinar.
View the full programme here
- Introduction: What is INCLUSION about? - Michele Masnata, AlgoWatt, Inclusion
- Introduction: What is HiReach about? - Simone Bosetti, TRT, HiReach
- From problems to solutions: how to support innovative transport systems - Rosário Macário, University of Lisbon
- How to make inclusive mobility a reality: 8 principles and tools for a fair(er) transport system - Kristin Tovaas, Rupprecht Consult, Inclusion
- Rethinking mobility poverty: understanding users’ geographies, backgrounds and aptitudes - Massimo Moraglio, Technical University of Berlin, HiReach
- Establishing the solutions: how did we get there? - Vivian Kiousi, INTRASOFT International, HiReach & Caitlin Cottrill, University of Aberdeen, Inclusion
- Engaging mobility entrepreneurs: the HiReach Startup Lab acceleration programme - André Marquet, Productized, HiReach
- Innovative business models for inclusive mobility solutions - Vasco Reis, TIS, HiReach
- Quick wins for independent mobility: lessons learnt from the INCLUSION pilot Labs - Andrea Lorenzini, MemEx Srl, Inclusion
- From pilot to inclusive business models: Barcelona and Cairngorms experiences - Lídia Sala, Mosaic Factor, Inclusion
- Key messages to take away and lessons learnt - Cosimo Chiffi, TRT, HiReach & Steve Wright, University of Aberdeen, Inclusion
Takeaways from the virtual conference
The takeaways from the virtual conference are available here.