The INCLUSION Stakeholders’ Forum will further enhance networking activities, project presentations and discussions. It will be a platform where the project can receive valuable feedback on its activities through the involvement of experts and organisations. In particular, stakeholders’ associations, user groups, advocacy groups, etc. will take part into selected project workshops and will be able to further distribute project information and achievements via their own members’ networks. One of the forum’s main activities is to contribute to identify business concepts and solutions for the promotion of accessible and inclusive mobility in prioritised areas.
The Stakeholder Forum will ensure external support, additional investigations and feedbacks in many of the core activities of the projects thus increasing the overall quality and level of dissemination of the outcomes. This will be achieved with input, feedbacks and resources for validation of project results.
The main activities foreseen for the Stakeholder Forum include:
- Gathering external participants to follow, monitor and provide feedback to the project. A key role in communication will be also played in that respect.
- Workshops, participation in On-line surveys (questionnaires) and other exchange of information for assessment.
- Validation of the user needs analysis, as well as the new concepts and tools developed and identified.
- Participation in a call for nominations of the Case Studies that will be analysed during the project.
- Provision of strategic advice on the impact evaluation plan to be developed by the INCLUSION Evaluation Group (IEG).
- Contribution to identification of candidate business concepts and solutions for the promotion of accessible and inclusive mobility in prioritised areas.
- Participation in round-tables and facilitation of discussions with operators, community transport and peer-to-peer.
- Transport services to get input from them to the business scenarios and recommendations developed in the final stages of the Project.
- Overall contribution to extend the outreach capabilities of project achievements and recommendations.